Tango en las calles de la Boca

Tango en las calles de la Boca

18 July 2012

Pack Up Wrap Up

Well, this is it! It is July 18th, 7:17 PM and I am completed with my work here. I took my philosophy exam this morning which turned into the afternoon with all the nerves in the world.

With a bit of Gringa luck, I finished well in virtually everything, though I'll admit I am still salty about physiology. As the Argentines say here though, ya esta; ya fue. Meaning, it's over; it's done.

I am beginning my packing so I'm not overwhelmed like I was coming here. Luckily I have a finite number of MY THINGS here; unfortunately they have increased steadily from all the shopping. I will make it fit, better than Anastasia and Drizella did.

So, nothing to do now but look ahead to the summer and back on this trip with a smile. Both directions, always and forever.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment