Tango en las calles de la Boca

Tango en las calles de la Boca

08 July 2012

MAFALDA

If you have been reading, or haven't and happen to recall Mafalda (pseudonym) from one of my previous entries (the girl with the whacky bright blue make-up, straightened-dyed-blonde hair, and weird dress for the day on the bus that helped me get to my tango lesson? Yeah her) I SAW HER TODAY.

I was walking to church, San Benito, and she crossed the street one way as I crossed the opposite direction. This time she had on stylish white pants (don't know what the protocol for those are in the winter here...), a pink tweet blazer and high heels. Looked sharp, but I knew it was her from the CRAZY BABY BLUE EYE SHADOW SHE STILL WORE.

Seriously, I was dumbfounded. She did tell me she lived in Palermo, but that's huge. To have come across her again was something I never thought I would do.

Millions of people and I found one again... That is all.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment