Tango en las calles de la Boca

Tango en las calles de la Boca

08 May 2012

The Man

We were talking in philosophy the other day (I'll make this extremely concise) how we there isn't one MAN; in other words, you can't walk down the street and point out THE man, but rather A man.

Today, that notion is broken. I saw THE Man. I wish I had a camera, because it was priceless.

The Man was a man:
-in his 60s
-wearing penny loafers
-navy blue dress socks
-pressed khaki pants
-a VELVET royal navy blue smoking jacket
-a helmet
-sunglasses
-riding a WHITE adorned motorcycle, low and long
-revving that ß!†©π like a boss

I couldn't believe my eyes as thousands of years of philosophical thought were shattered in the shift of gears on a Harley by white-haired man. He doesn't always ride, but when he does, he rides like a boss.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment