Tango en las calles de la Boca

Tango en las calles de la Boca

02 May 2012

Catchy Jingles

Some publicidades I couldn't forget if I tried [right now] but I'm sure looking back these will make me laugh. They're catchy - I think you'll like them. Or maybe hate them, like I do. But they're great; and so annoying... .

I've become quite a fan of a bank commercial on TV (which you must know from reading previous entries is ALWAYS ON in this house) because of this fantastic jingle it has: "Chau, Chau; Adios..." and it goes on. (I still have to determine the lyrics and I am pressing myself to do so without looking them up online. It's on often enough that I'll have a good enough opportunity to do so.) When it comes on, during EVERY commercial break, Eduardo and I start singing it to the dog... and to whomever and nobody.


This one is ALWAYS on TV - it's like, either get a loan with Galicia or drink Quilmes. As a matter of fact, you could do both! (This one is never [that I have seen] shown in its entirety, but the editors choose to either focus on the girl's charge to battle or the guy's.) Drink Responsibly.


Patitas. I hate them. Their computer generated images irritate me, and the way they jump gets on my nerves. All they are are chicken nuggets, or ham nuggets, and you know what!? THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER CHICKEN NUGGET, THE IMAGES ARE DECEPTIVE... *hacen ruido hacen CRUNCH!*


Beldent. The short-lasting, TridentArgentina. These guys are self-explanatory. 


I hope you enjoyed a little Argentine TV; so for now... Chau Chau, Adios!

Quizás mañana... doo dooooo doo doo...

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment