Tango en las calles de la Boca

Tango en las calles de la Boca

15 February 2012

A Shot Day After Day

I saw some video on youtube of this girl that took a picture of herself every day for like four years and the video flipped through every day really fast - you could see the physical changes and her maturation throughout. I figured I would do the same thing, at least for each day I am living in Buenos Aires. Some of them I look like an idiot, some I don't, but all of that is irrelevant to the purpose of this entry. (...which might ulteriorly be to monitor my weight gain and/or loss because of the pastries and wine...) You never have to come back to this page if you don't want, but that's up to you; it might be funny to watch me balloon :)





 (yikes ^)

 (hair...)









 Double Chin For sure. Low, hard, left side.



 Ash Wednesday
 Inaugural Run

 Hair.





 22 hour bus ride from Bariloche, but I won't make excuses.
Going to a birthday party

 First day of school... it POURED.







No comments:

Post a Comment